Last Updated on December 16, 2021 by Kundan Sharma
There are lots of SEO plugins for WordPress sites. But in this article, I’m going to share with you the top 6 best WordPress SEO plugins.
I personally tried all of these plugins which have listed in this post and found them very helpful even they helped me a lot to optimize the SEO of my blog.
These plugins will help you with things like Sitemap, Content, Site Loading Speed, Links, and Post, etc.
6 Best WordPress SEO Plugins To Skyrocket Your Ranking in 2022
1. Yoast SEO
It’s a free/premium SEO plugin that comes with some great features such as Optimize synonyms and related keywords that help to check whether you are using the keyword often enough on your post.
It helps the site to seduce the search engine. As you know internal linking is very important for overall site ranking.
But, adding links manually is a time-consuming process at the same time is annoying.
Yoast SEO snippet editor, feature shows you how will your post look in the search results, and you can optimize your blog post up to 5 targeted focused keywords.
- Find & add high performing keywords right in Yoast SEO
- Improve indexable
- Gives full control over breadcrumbs
- Avoid duplicate content by setting canonical URLs
- Work in both block editor and classic editor
- Internal link suggestions
- Redirect manager to avoid 404 error
2. Broken Link Checker
If someone clicks on it will see a 404 error page which affects your site ranking and user experience.
Broken Link Checker is a free WordPress plugin that allows you to find broken or redirect links on your site and also gives you lots of options to fix them.
This plugin provides some useful features like monitoring links in posts, pages, comments, Detect links that don’t work, and notify you via dashboard or email, Prevent search engine from following broken links and you can edit links directly from the plugin without manually updating pages.
- Allow monitoring external and internal links
- Notify broken links via the dashboard and email
- Prevent search engine like google to follow broken links
- Search and filter links by URL and anchor text
- Edit link direct from WordPress dashboard
3. W3 Total Cache
W3 Total Cache is a free WordPress plugin that improves the SEO and user experience of the site. This plugin helps you to increase site performance and reducing download times.
The plugin comes with features like content delivery network integration that improve overall site speed.
It’s compatible with all types of hosting services like Shared Hosting, Virtual Private and Dedicated Server, and more.
- Cache CSS and Java-Script in memory and disk
- Caching of database objects on memory and disk
- Compatible with all kind of web hosting services
- Seamlessly works with content delivery network (CDN)
- AMP and SSL support
- Reduce server loads and optimize the site loading speed
4. All in one SEO Pack
It’s a plugin that optimizes the SEO of your site, no need to hire an SEO expert or developer to set up your WordPress site SEO. you can use all-in-one SEO for free.
All in one SEO pack has some great feature that makes it one of the best SEO plugins such as XML sitemap support that allows you to submit your sitemap to google and bing webmaster tools to improve SEO, Google amp support that accelerated mobile pages, google analytics support, Automatically notify search engines about site changes, automatically generate titles and meta tags, and support in more than 55 languages.
- Setup complete WordPress SEO
- On-page SEO optimization
- Allow adding start meta title & description
- SEO content analyzer fro optimize a post for unlimited keywords
- Allow adding advance SEO sitemaps
- Rich snippets schema
- Robots.txt editor to control what robots can crawl
5. Google XML Sitemap
Google XML Sitemap is a Plugin that will help you to improve the SEO of your site by creating a special XML sitemap.
Usually, this special XML sitemap helps search engine like Google, Bing, and Yahoo to index your site in a better way and allow to see the complete structure of your site.
- Completely free to use
- Enable you to generate a special sitemap for all major search engines
- Make crawlers to see your complete site
- Notify search engines whenever you create a new post or page
6. SEMrush SEO Writing Assistant
Like most of the guys you know SEMrsuh is a keyword research toolbut, here is another great SEMrsuh Plugin called SEMrsuh SEO Writing Assistant that helps to optimize the content of WordPress site.
Its optimize content based on the quality of top-ranking pages in Google for your given keyword and location.
SEMrush SEO writing assistant gives you some useful features like an overall score that calculated on the based text length and targeted keyword, Readability score suggestion provide sentence and words that need improvement and Recommended Keyword feature shows related keywords which should have added to your content.
- Check post metrics such as readability, text length, and targeted keywords
- Shows targeted keywords
- Get recommendations for sentence and words improvement
- Plagiarism support
These 6 SEO plugins will help you to do better SEO for your blog. Even most bloggers and website owners used these plugins to make their site SEO-friendly.
I hope this post was helped you to find the best WordPress SEO plugins. If you have any questions and suggestions then do let me know in the comments below.
Hi, I am Kundan Sharma Founder of this blog Blogging Spark. I’m a passionate Blogger and Digital Marketer. Who share useful content that helps you to build a profitable Blog to make passive income online.