Last Updated on August 2, 2023 by Kundan Sharma
Are you looking for the best WordPress popup plugins to use on your WordPress sites, then you have landed on the right post.
There are so many free and paid popups available for WordPress. in this article I will compare 7 popups plugins that you can use on your site some of are simple while others have useful features like Drag and Drop builder, A/b Testing, Targetting/Tigger option and more other features as well.
You can use these plugins to collect emails from your blog visitors by providing free and paid resources.
Table of Contents
Best WordPress Popup Plugins for 2023
Here are the top 7 best WordPress popup plugins mentioned below that allow generating leads and conversions from the website.
Optinmonster is one of the best WordPress popup plugins available for WordPress. It is a complete email collecting tool that helps you to grow your email list and sales.
If you are looking for the best popup plugin at an affordable price Optinmonster is for you.
Optinmonster provides advance option targeting which helps you to target visitors based on their behavior such as spending time on page, interest, location, pages/posts and etc.
As we all know popups convert better at the time of exit intent, Optinmonster runs on the best exit-intent technology that reduces your abandonment using popups through converting visitors into leads.
It shows the popup when someone intent to exit your site.
Well, it’s very easy to use Optinmonster popups in a WordPress website. you can only need to install & activate the Optinmonster plugin.
There is only one con of this plugin. It’s not available for free.
There’re some key features of OptinMonster:
- Let you create a lightbox popup, floating bar, scroll boxes, gamified wheels, and more
- Drag & drop popup builder
- It allows growing your email list through an email subscription popup
- Offer exit intent technology to target those who intend to leave the page
- Seamless integration with other marketing tools
- Actionable insights with real-time conversion analytics and A/B testing
Optinmonster basic plan starts from $9/mo. If you paid annually the price range of this plugin is between $9 to $49 monthly.
2. Convert Pro
When it comes to the best WordPress popup plugins, Convert Pro is a famous WordPress popup plugin that allows you to build beautiful pop-ups on a WordPress site.
Convertkit plus helps to generate more leads and email subscribers from a website.
This is developed by the brainstorm force, the team behind the powerful tools like Astra theme and Beaver Builder.
Convert Pro is not just a popup tool, you will get more useful features like notification bar, sidebar widget and email options, social integration and etc.
It has recently launched targeting/trigger options, A/B testing, and analytics to improve the popup’s performance.
There’re some key features of Convert Pro:
- Allow building popups, header & footer bars, slide-in forms, sidebar widgets, and in-line forms
- They offer 100+ conversion-focused popup templates
- One-click integration with industry popular email marketing tools
- Advanced trigger options like scroll timer popup, well-timed trigger, and time scheduler
- Comes with mobile responsive popups & A/B testing functionality
It is a very affordable popups plugin that has cost you $24 at Convert Pro.
Bloom is a popup plugin of Elegant Themes, the marker of popular Divi theme/page builder. It gives you the tools that help you to turn your website visitors into your email subscribers.
Using Bloom you can increase your email subscribers list. Bloom lets you target specific posts and pages, locations to display popups forms and offers.
You will also get the 100+ pre-made beautiful templates from which you can choose and customize. Bloom provides two unique trigger options after commenting & after purchasing.
You can show the popup just after someone leaves a comment and show a popup after the checkout process.
The only drawback of this tool, there is no exit intent option.
There are some key features of Bloom:
- You can create Automatic Popup & Fly-in triggers
- 100+ pre-built templates to create popups quickly
- 16+ email marketing integration includes Mailchimp, Convertkit, Aweber, and more
- They allow customizing borders and edges
- Popups are fully responsive look best on all devices
- Advanced targeting display settings
- Split A/B testing lets you find the best version of your popup
- 24/7 customer support
Bloom comes under the elegant themes membership plan which costs you $89 for one year.
4. Elementor Popups
Elementor is one of the best page builders plugins for WordPress that allows customizing webpages. Using Elementor page builder you can build a stunning website.
Apart from this, Elementor provides a popups builder that allows users to create a professional form for WordPress.
Elementor Pro lets you create different types of popups like Top or Bottom Notification, Bar, Side-ins, Fly-ins, and full-screen overlays.
The best thing about Elementor is that provides a widget using that you can build popups including email forms, buttons, login forms, countdown times, contact forms and etc.
In the Elementor pro, you will have the choice to choose up to 100+ please readymade templates that help you to build popups quickly. It comes with a targeting/trigger option that allows the user to target specific posts/pages, categories, tags, devices, page views or sessions and etc.
In the trigger option, you can set trigger popups by clicks, time, inactivity, exit intent, and scroll.
There’re some key features of Elementor Popups:
- Allow creating any type of popups like an email subscription, login form, lead capture and etc
- Easily integrated with WordPress through a plugin
- Let you choose from 100+ premade templates
- You can determine on which pages or post-show popups
- Advanced trigger options such as click, exit intent, scroll, and more
Elementor Pro Pricing:
You can get the Elementor page builder for free, but it’s not come with the popup builder functionality for this you have to take Elementor pro.
The pro version starts from $49 for a single website license. The complete price range is between $49 to $199.
- Best Social Proof Marketing Tools and Plugins
- Best WordPress Live Chat Plugins in 2023
- 5 Popular Drag & Drop Page Builder Plugins for WordPress
5. WP Subscribe Pro
WP Subscribe Pro is a popup plugin that you can get on the MyThemeShop website.
If your main focus is to build an email list and drive consistent visitors to your site then you must give a try WP Subscribe Pro.
There are some key features of WP Subscriber Pro:
- Easily integrated with other famous email marketing tools like Aweber, Mailchimp, and Feedburner
- Fully responsive mobile-friendly popups
- Popups are easily customizable using CSS
- Beautiful design
- You can use popups anywhere on the website
- Lightweight Forms
WP Subscribe Pro also provides targeting/trigger options, So you can trigger popup immediately when the user scrolls a little, after delay and exit intent.
You can also use targeting rules that allow you to show popups where you want to display them.
WP Subscribe Pro Pricing:
There is a free version of the wp subscribe plugin available on WordPress. If you want some more features then you have to take WP Subscribe pro it will have cost you $29.
6. Popup Maker
Popup maker is a famous free plugin for creating popups on a WordPress website. It provides multiple types of popups such as stick popup, side in popup, lightbox popup, notification popup, exit intent popup and etc.
It can be easily interested in some popular form builder tools like Contact 7 and WPForms like other popup plugins, popup maker gives a targeting option that allows users to display popups on specific posts and pages.
Trigger option is also available you can set the trigger on menu navigation, images, and time delay. The only cons of this plugin you will not able to use exit intent, popup analytics, and advance targeting under the free version.
There are some key features of Popup Marker:
- Enable you to build as many popups as you can
- Create popups such as Image Popup, subscription Poppop, Video Popup, Countdown Popup, and more
- Get you awesome popup templates
- Beautiful opt-in forms
- Allow building own custom HTML popups
Popup Maker Pricing:
There’s a free version is available to download on WordPress. Which is most popular among the users. If you want extra features then take the bundles of extensions for $192/year.
It is just more than a popup plugin. Sumo is a complete email marketing tool as well that helps you to grow your email subscribers, social sharing, increase conversions, and generate more leads.
You can create beautiful popups with this tool and your email list with a timed popup. You can choose from 100+ pre-made templates to kick-start your popup building.
Sumo allows tracking ROI from every subscriber and sale.
There are some key features of sumo:
- Grow your email list using beautiful popups
- Allow sending emails to the subscribers
- You can add social sharing buttons on-site to increase social sharing
- Seamlessly integrated with Woocommerce to reduce cart abandonment
- Secure and SEO friendly
You can use sumo for free but it has limited features to use. The paid plan starts from $29/mo.
Which Is The Best Popup Plugin?
Above, I have listed the 7 best popup plugins for WordPress. Maybe you are thinking about which one is best for you, so it depends.
If you are looking for an affordable popup plugin the Optinmonster is the best choice for you. Optinmonster is the best popup plugin the basic plan just starts from $9/Mo.
It can grow your email subscribers, increase conversions/sales, reduce cart abandonment and etc.
If you want a free popup plugin with simple features then you can go with popup maker and Popup Maker.
I hope this article helped you to choose the best WordPress popup plugin. If you have any questions, let me know in the comments.
Hi, I am Kundan Sharma Founder of this blog Blogging Spark. I’m a passionate Blogger and Digital Marketer. Who share useful content that helps you to build a profitable Blog to make passive income online.