Last Updated on April 17, 2021 by Kundan Sharma
We all want to rank better in search engines and drive traffic to our site but if your site has not loaded fast then you will not get a better rank in Google.
If your site pages load slowly and take more than 10 seconds then nobody wants to use it and escape from your website. Even, Google doesn’t rank sites that have not user-friendly. Heavy design and image are one of the main factors of site speeds.
You always should have used the light theme and compress images to speed up your WordPress site. There are some WordPress plugins that help your site to load faster to users by reducing the download time.
Top 5 Best Plugins to Speed Up WordPress Website
1. WP Fastest Cache
When a page is rendered PHP and MySQL, therefore, the system needs RAM and CPU.
In case the page is rendered so slowly.
But, when you used WP fastest cache it generates a static HTML file and saves it. It will allow your pages to load faster.
WP fastest cache is very easy and set up this plugin. You don’t need any modification and coding skills, Its free version enough to speed up your website, but the premium version comes with some extra features such as Minify HTML, Minify CSS, Leverage Browser Caching, Combine CSS, and more.
- You can delete all cached files from the options page.
- Enable/disable cache option from mobile devices.
- SSL support.
- CDN support.
- Cloudflare support.
- Block cache for specific post or page through a shortcode.
- Exclude pages and use agents.
2. Cache Enabler
- Fast disk cache engine.
- Automatically cleaning of the cache.
- Custom post type support.
- Display the actual cache size in your dashboard.
- Automatic & manual smart cache clearing.
- WordPress multisite network support.
- Gzip pre-comprassion support.
3. W3 Total Cache
It’s used by big names like mashable.com, makeuseof.com, and johnchow.com. W3 Total Cache is a good tool especially for mobile-friendly websites and helps to improve search engine result page rankings.
- It’s compatible with all types of hosting such as shared hosting, dedicated server, and more.
- Accelerated mobile pages (amp) support.
- Secure socket layer (SSL) support.
- Transparent content delivery network (CDN) support.
- Compress pages and posts in memory and desk.
- Caching of database objects in memory or on the desk.
- Minification of post, page, and RRS feeds.
4. WP Super Minify
It will help to improve your page load speed as well as google page speed. Its very easy to set up and suitable for beginners.
- Improve page load speed.
- Compress source codes to speed up web pages.
5. WP Smush it
Smush is an award-winning and favorite image optimization plugin for WordPress. It has compatible with all types of media gallery plugins like WP All Import, WP Off Load, NextGen Gallery, and WP Media Folder that optimize images on your site.
- Optimize and Compress all types of image files.
- Optimize any images in any directory.
- Process JPEG, GIF, and PNG image files.
- Get super fast compress at the time of image uploading.
- Bulk Smush to compress and optimize images up to 50 at once.
- Lazy load helps to load web pages faster.
- Compress images while uploading
- Image Resizing set a max-width and height.
If you are struggling to speed up your WordPress site then you can install these 2 or 3 plugins. You will see a significant improvement in your page load speed.
Do not install all these plugins, only install plugins that required for your site. I highly recommend W3 Total Cache and Wp Smush it, both plugins I used on my blog to reduced the page loading time.
Here are some more guides that you will find helpful.
Hi, I am Kundan Sharma Founder of this blog Blogging Spark. I’m a passionate Blogger and Digital Marketer. Who share useful content that helps you to build a profitable Blog to make passive income online.