If your site pages load slowly and take more than 10 seconds then nobody wants to use it and escape out from your website.
Even, Google also not rank sites that have not user-friendly.
Heavy design and image are one of the main factors of site speeds.
You always should have used the light theme and compress images to speed up your WordPress site. There are some WordPress plugins that help your site to load faster to users and reduce your download time.
Top 5 Best WordPress Site Speed Optimization Plugins
When a page is rendered PHP and MySQL, therefore, the system needs RAM and CPU.
In case the page is rendered so slowly.
But, when you used WP fastest cache it generates a static HTML file and saves it.
It will allow your pages to load faster.
WP fastest cache is very easy and set up this plugin. You don’t need any modification and coding skills.
• You can delete all cached files from the options page.
• Enable/disable cache option from mobile devices.
• SSL support
• CDN support
• Automatically cleaning of the cache.
• Custom post type support.
• Display of the actual cache size in your dashboard.
Read Also: 8 Best affiliate marketing programs to join
W3 Total Cache used by big names like mashable.com, makeuseof.com, and johnchow.com.
It is a good tool especially for the mobile-friendly website and helps to improve in search engine result page rankings.
• Accelerated mobile pages (amp) support.
• Secure socket layer (SSL) support.
• Transparent content delivery network (CDN).
• Compress pages and posts in memory and desk.
It will help to improve your page load speed as well as Google rank.
It’s very easy to set up and uses WP Super Minify for beginners.
• Improve page load speed.
Read Also: 6 Best WordPress Backup Plugins in 2018
Smush is an award-winning and favorite image optimization plugin for WordPress.
Smush has compatible with all types of media gallery plugins like WP All Import, WP Off Load, NextGen Gallery and WP Media Folder that optimize images on your site.
• Optimize any images in any directory.
• Process JPEG, GIF, and PNG image files.
• Get super fast compress at the time of image uploading.
Do not install all these plugins, only install plugins that required for your site.
Read Also: How to Get Quality Backlinks for Your Blog
Hi, I am Kundan Sharma Founder of this blog Blogging Spark. I’m a passionate Blogger and Digital Marketer. Who share useful content that helps you to build a profitable Blog to make passive income online.