Last Updated on October 30, 2023 by Kundan Sharma
But, it’s very hard for busy bloggers and marketers to manage their social accounts. So, there are some tools that help you to manage your social accounts from one dashboard and track, monitor, and analyze performance. Some of the marketing tools allow you to pre-schedule the social updates that save your time and some help you to create more engagement with social platforms.
Table of Contents
List of 10 Best Social Media Marketing Tools For Business
It is all in one social marketing solution that helps to control better social accounts. It comes with the full post-scheduling capabilities and analysis performance of a social campaign.
It does easily integrate with social networks like Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Instagram, Google+, and etc.
- Better social media management: Spoutsocial brings all messages from all of your social accounts at one place.
You get opportunities to get engaged, join the conversation, and respond to messages of social networks.
- Real-Time Dashboard Monitoring: Spoutsocial monitor messages of social platforms and track the brand-specific keywords to find engagement.
- Social Media Automation: you can easily send posts on social accounts at the right time with the help of scheduling features.
It’s cut your work and also saves your valuable time.
- Social Media Analytics: Spoutsocial analysis performance of social accounts that help you to know how your social posts performing.
It is software that is trusted by more than 16 million users worldwide. It also helps to manage likes and comments on social accounts just from one place.
Hootsuite is quite expensive for Beginner’s if you are a newbie and don’t want to spend any money then you can use their 30 days trial version.
- Manage from one place: Hootsuite allows you to manage your company’s social networking from one dashboard. You can also look at what happing on social platforms.
- Reply with a single click: you can quickly respond to messages and comments of social accounts through the Hootsuite dashboard.
- Grow your audience: Hootsuite analytics report shows what posts are working and what are not?
It tracks the performance of social media platforms and helps you to grow the audience and improve the campaign.
- More social platforms: Hootsuite allows you to easily connect with over 35 popular social networks.
It’s one of the best and easiest features tools in the market. They also provide a free option to use it.
- Schedule your posts: You can easily schedule a post for all the social networks on which you want to publish posts.
Buffer will publish them automatically, according to the posting schedule time.
- Manage A social account from one place: buffer also help you to manage all social accounts from one place using their dashboard.
You don’t need to waste valuable time to log in to different social platforms.
- Analyze the performance: Buffer allows tracking engagement, and interaction on the posts, which you have shared on social platforms so, you will be able to see how your posts are performing across social accounts.
- Browse intention: they also have provided browse intention that helps to save and share found content on a social platform like Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest and etc.
Read Also: Instagram Marketing & Scheduling Tools
Using Buzzsumo you can easily find out the most popular content by just picking a topic or keywords.
You’ll get the breakdown of some of the most popular and most shared content on social media platforms.
This is the best way to find a new content idea for your blog post that also might be a chance to get shared on social networks.
Buzzsumo is very helpful for bloggers and marketers in content marketing as well in social media marketing.
- View most shared content: one of the main features of Buzzsumo to shows you the most shared content on the social web around any topic which you searched. You will get the content report from different social media networks like Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn and etc.
- See what’s trending: Buzzsumo allows you to know what is trending on social media platforms. You can easily see it from the “Trending Now” tab.
- Find Influencers: you can see the Influencers who shared the content.
Buzzsumo allows you to create an Influencers list, so you can target them later with your own content.
It’s free to use that allows you to make different types of graphics via image and text.
You can create post images, infographics, Facebook cover page images, which help you to engage with social platforms.
It’s one of the best online image editing tools for bloggers and marketers, which is quite easy to use, lets you upload your own logo and images as well.
- Easy to use: Canva has simple interfaced, you can easily create beautiful graphic designs using their drag and drop feature.
- Create stunning images: Canva allows to create stunning images for your social media posts for better engagement.
Canva also helps to create an infographic, you can pin informative and attractive infographics on a social media platform like Pinterest for more engagement.
- Get free images: Canva gives thousands of free images; you can use them to create beautiful graphic design.
It does allow organizing your posts by category and also helping to recycle your social posts update automatically.
- Categorize your posts: MeetEdgar categorized online library of social updates for your personal and business social accounts.
- Post scheduling: MeetEdgar independently schedules contents to be published at the best time.
- Analysis of audience engagement: it’s an analysis of audience engagement ongoing the basis to publish when your post is most likely to get a response from your audience.
When you first look at socialoomph, then you will think it is simpler than some other marketing tools on this list.
However, the functionality of socialoomph is greater. They provide features like bulk upload updates.
For example, you can list a number of blog posts and distribute them randomly across different social networks at certain time-based intervals you choose.
They also provide an Analytics feature to monitor your social engagement.
- It’s free to use: the good thing about socialoomph is they provide a free version so, if you are a beginner or don’t want to spend on social marketing tools then you can use it for free and learn how to manage social accounts.
- Bulk upload: You can update your posts on different social media platforms by scheduling.
- Better Features: Oktopost is a useful social media management tool for scheduling, measuring, monitoring, and creating social listening.
- Designed to B to B: It is a B to B focus tool and designed for large businesses.
It allows you a unified global campaign for large-scale businesses.
It does also provide features like social analytics, monitoring, and audience engagement.
- Manage from one dashboard: you can easily identify important messages and comments from just on the dashboard.
- Save time via scheduling: you can easily distribute messages to all of your social networks and mailing lists via scheduled social media posts.
- Get Analytics: Sandable gives you in-depth reports for Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin, and more.
The success of posts on all social networks.
It is one of the most affordable social media marketing tools for businesses and marketers.
- Better publish features: AgoraPulse post to all social accounts on which you want and queue or schedule content at the right moment.
- Deep analytics: You get social media stats with just one click and also show you a deep analytics report of your social accounts, which helps you to know, how your social campaign performing.
- Retweet evergreen contents: you know the evergreen contents are performing well, you can re-queue content to upload them many times on social accounts like Twitter.
It helps you to get long-term benefits from evergreen content. You don’t need to add manually again and again by yourself.
Over To You
For example, Hootsuite, Buffer, and SpoutSocial allow you to manage your social accounts from just one dashboard and you can update your social post by scheduling.
However, I want to say that every tool has its own features, you just need to figure out which tool works for your social media marketing.
Hi, I am Kundan Sharma Founder of this blog Blogging Spark. I’m a passionate Blogger and Digital Marketer. Who share useful content that helps you to build a profitable Blog to make passive income online.