Social media marketing tools allow you to manage your social accounts and create engagement with social media platforms followers.
Social media networks are very important these days for online businesses. It’s changed the internet world because almost every person in the world connected with social networks.
It’s better to promote your brand on social media to reach up to more peoples and build branding of your business.
But, it’s very hard for busy bloggers and marketers to manage their social accounts.
So, there are some tools that help you to manage your social accounts from one dashboard and track, monitor, and analyze performance.
Some of the marketing tools allow you to pre-schedule the social updates that save your time and some help you to create more engagement with social platforms.
Table of Contents
List of 10 Best Social Media Marketing Tools For Business
Hootsuite is a social media management tool. It’s a simple marketing tool with some powerful features like they allow sending content to different social media platforms at the same time.
Hootsuite is software that is trusted by more than 16 million users worldwide. It also helps to manage likes and comments on social accounts just from one place. Hootsuite is quite expensive for the Beginner’s if you are a newbie and don’t want to spend any money then you can use their 30 days trial version.
• Manage from one place: Hootsuite allows you to manage your company social networking from one dashboard.
You can also look at what happing on social platforms.
• Reply with a single click: you can quickly respond to messages and comments of social accounts through the Hootsuite dashboard.
• Grow your audience: Hootsuite analytics report shows what posts are working and what are not?
It tracks the performance of social media platforms and helps you to grow the audience and improve the campaign.
• More social platforms: Hootsuite allows you to easily connect with over 35 popular social networks.
Buffer is one of the most popular and recognized social media marketing tools for business.
With the help of buffer, you can easily schedule any post across the different social networks, and buffer will publish it automatically, according to the time. It’s one of the best and easiest features tools in the market. They also provide a free option to use it.
• Schedule your posts: You can easily schedule a post for all the social networks on which you want to publish posts.
Buffer will publish them automatically, according to the posting schedule time.
• Manage A social account from one place: buffer also help you to manage all social accounts from one place using their dashboard.
You don’t need to waste valuable time to log in to different social platforms.
• Analyze the performance: Buffer allows tracking engagement, and interaction on the posts, which you have shared on social platforms so, you will able to see how your posts are performing across social accounts.
• Browse intention: they also have provided browse intention that helps to save and share found content on a social platform like Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest and etc.
Spoutsocial is a collaborative social media management tool that is used by marketers to grow their social communication. Spoutsocial is all in one social marketing solution that helps to control better social accounts. It comes with the full post scheduling capabilities and analysis performance of a social campaign. It does easily integrate with social networks like Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Instagram, Google+, and etc.
• Better social media management: Spoutsocial brings all messages from all of your social accounts at one place.
You get opportunities to get engaged, join the conversation, and respond to messages of social networks.
• Real-Time Dashboard Monitoring: Spoutsocial monitor messages of social platforms and track the brand-specific keywords to find engagement.
• Social Media Automation: you can easily send posts on social accounts at the right time with the help of scheduling features.
It’s cut your work and also saves your valuable time.
• Social Media Analytics: Spoutsocial analysis performance of social accounts that help you to know how your social posts performing.
Buzzsumo is one of the best social media marketing tools that help to find the most popular content on social platforms. Using buzzsumo you can easily find out the most popular content by just pick a topic or keywords. You’ll get the breakdown of some of the most popular and most shared content on social media platforms. This is the best way to find a new content idea for your blog post that also might be a chance to get shared on social networks. Buzzsumo is very helpful for bloggers and marketers in content marketing as well in social media marketing.
• View most shared content: one of the main features of buzzsumo to shows you the most shared content on the social web around any topic which you searched.
You will get the content report from different social media networks like Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn and etc.
• See what’s trending: Buzzsumo allows you to know what is trending on social media platforms. You can easily see it from the “Trending Now” tab.
• Find Influencers: you can see the Influencers who shared the content.
Buzzsumo allows you to create an Influencers list, so you can target them later with your own content.
Canva, I just love this tool. It’s one of the easiest ways to create images for your blog. Most of my blog images created on it. It’s free to use that allows you to make different types of graphics via image and text. You can create post images, infographics, Facebook cover page images, which help you to engage with social platforms. It’s one of the best online image editing tools for bloggers and marketers, which is quite easy to use, lets you upload your own logo and images as well.
Get you prebuild templates for all kind of graphic needs, so using it you can build own design in no time. Canva also lets you choose free images has offered millions of free emails on its platform.
• Easy to use: Canva has simple interfaced, you can easily create beautiful graphic designs using their drag and drop feature.
• Create stunning images: Canva allows to create stunning images for your social media posts for better engagement.
Canva also helps to create an infographic, you can pin informative and attractive infographics on a social media platform like Pinterest for more engagement.
• Get free images: Canva gives thousands of free images; you can use them to create beautiful graphic design.
MeetEdgar is a social media management tool that helps you to schedule your old and new posts to publish on the right time on social platforms. It does allow organizing your posts by category and also helping to recycle your social posts update automatically.
•Categorize your posts: MeetEdgar categorized online library of social updates for your personal and business social accounts.
• Post scheduling: MeetEdgar independently schedules contents to be published at the best time.
• Analysis of audience engagement: it’s an analysis of audience engagement ongoing the basis to publish when your post is most likely to get a response from your audience.
Socialoomph is a free premium social media management tool. When you first look at socialoomph, then you will think it is simpler than some other marketing tools on this list. However, the functionality of socialoomph is greater. They provide features like bulk upload updates.
For example, you can list a number of blog posts and distribute them randomly across different social networks at certain time-based intervals you choose. They also provide an Analytics feature to monitor your social engagement.
• It’s free to use: the good thing about socialoomph is they provide a free version so, if you are a beginner or don’t want to spend on social marketing tools then you can use it for free and learn how to manage social accounts.
• Bulk upload: You can update your posts on different social media platforms by scheduling.
Oktopost is a social media management tool and this is specially designed for business-to-business companies.
It’s allowed you to schedule, manage, monitor, and measure all of your social activities to reach B to B marketing.
• Better Features: Oktopost is a useful social media management tool for scheduling, measuring, monitoring and creating social listening.
• Designed to B to B: It is a B to B focus tool and designed for large businesses. It allows you a unified global campaign for large-scale businesses.
Sendible is simple and one of my favorite social media marketing tools for business. It allows you to schedule posts to update on social media. It does also provide features like social analytics, monitoring, and audience engagement.
• Manage from one dashboard: you can easily identify important messages and comments from just on the dashboard.
• Save time via scheduling: you can easily distribute messages to all of your social networks and mailing lists via schedule social media posts.
• Get Analytics: Sandable gives you in-depth reports for Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin, and more.
AgroPluse is a simple and powerful tool, a one-stop solution for scheduling monitoring and tracking. The success of posts on all social networks. It is one of the most affordable social media marketing tools for businesses and marketers.
• Better publish features: AgroPluse post to all social accounts on which you want and queue or schedule content at the right moment.
• Deep analytics: You get social media stats by just one click and also show you a deep analytics report of your social accounts, which helps you to know, how your social campaign performing.
• Retweet evergreen contents: you know the evergreen contents are performing well, you can re-queue content to upload them many times on social accounts like Twitter. It helps you to get long-term benefits from evergreen content. You don’t need to add manually again and again by yourself.
Over To You
There are so many different social media marketing tools and they have also owned different features. For example, Hootsuite, Buffer, and SpoutSocial allow you to manage your social accounts from just one dashboard and you can update your social post by scheduling.
Canva helps you to create stunning images that you can use in your social accounts for more engagement.
BuzzSumo does allow you to find out the most popular and trending topics over social networks. However, I want to say that every tool has its own features, you just need to figure out which tool works for your social media marketing.
I would suggest you use Hootsuite or Buffer for social media management, Canva to create beautiful images for your social accounts, and Buzzsumo to find out the most popular and trending content on social media platforms.
I hope this article helped you to find the best social media marketing tools for business. If have any questions and suggestions then let me know.
I feel great if you take some precious time and leave your valuable comment below.
Hi, I am Kundan Sharma Founder of this blog Blogging Spark. I’m a passionate Blogger and Digital Marketer. Who share useful content that helps you to build a profitable Blog to make passive income online.