Last Updated on October 20, 2023 by Kundan Sharma
Table of Contents
Best Shopify Apps to Reduce Cart Abandonment & Increase Sales.
- Reduce cart abandonment and boost sales conversations
- You will get 65+ high converting readymade templates for exit popups, floating bars and etc
- You can target customers by Personalize messages with features like exit intent technology, geo-targeting, and more
- Unlimited A/B testing to find out which one performs well
- Onsite Retargeting
- Grow your email list
- Integrates with some famous marketing tools like Convertkit, Hubspot, MailChimp, Drip, and many others
It is extremely user-friendly and easy to use you can easily get it on your store by using their Shopify app which helps you to generate sales and reduce cart abandonment.
2. Smart Cart Recovery
- Leverage the power of Facebook Messenger marketing to reach your customer
- The clean and easy-to-use interface makes creating follow-up sequences
- Provide discount codes with their discount code editor to increase sales
- Comprehensive design with a simple drag and drop interface
- You will able to see customer lifetime value and referral sources
- You can recover past abandoned orders easily
Smart cart recovery gives 14 day free trial which is long enough to test this app on your Shopify store after the trial ends, if you decide to get the app then you can get the basic plan just for $8/Mo.
It’s another great #1 Facebook messenger marketing and also an abandoned cart app. Recart is built for eCommerce merchants to help you increase sales with Messenger marketing.
There are thousands of merchants installed on Shopify. If you are looking for monetizing Facebook Messenger and chat conversions with the customer. Instead of sending emails and promotional materials then the Recart FB Messenger marketing app is the best tool you can use.
- Send abandoned cart reminders to your customers
- Able to send promotional materials
- You will able to send an order receipt
- Send a welcome message
- Ask and request a product review
- The consumer gets a shipping notification
- Integrates with tools like Optimonk, Woohoo, Facebook Messenger and etc
Note That: The monthly fee scales with the extra sales generated by Recart that means you have to pay high rate only when you generate sales.
4. Free Persistent Cart App
Free Persistent Cart is a good tool for recovering abandonment carts of a Shopify store. You work hard and spend money to get people to your e-commerce store and they leave your store hasn’t buy anything.
- Simple and easy to install
- It’s absolutely free, no hidden costs, free forever
- It’s fully automatic and easy to set up in a Shopify store
- Support across various devices
- Reduce cart abandonment and increase orders
5. Abandonment Protector
It’s very easy to set up like other email marketing tools, provides user-friendly ready-made templates which you can use to create popups and emails form.
- You will able to choose multiple predesigned templates of popups and email form
- Customize templates using their template editor
- Coupon Popups with exit intent technology to reduce abandoned carts
- Automatic follow-ups/email sequences
- Create a mailing list in minutes using their powerful segmentation tool
Conclusion: Shopify Cart Abandonment Apps
There are many apps out there that allow you to reduce cart abandonment in a Shopify store. I have added the best 5 Shopify apps in this article that helps you to increase sales with your existing traffic.
You should try one of these apps which fits your E-commerce store. Most of these apps come with 14 days trial plan so you can easily try them for free.
Hi, I am Kundan Sharma Founder of this blog Blogging Spark. I’m a passionate Blogger and Digital Marketer. Who share useful content that helps you to build a profitable Blog to make passive income online.