Last Updated on August 16, 2022 by Kundan Sharma
Online Quizzes and Surveys are useful for both personal and business purposes. It helps companies to create surveys to get customer feedback, test product ideas, and generate leads.
There are so many good quiz maker software in the market, so it is a little difficult to pick one.
In this article, I’ll share the 7 best quiz maker software and tools.
SurveyMonkey is an all-in-one omnichannel that di more than just surveys. It is trusted by leading brands like Godrej, Honda, Riva, Opera, Xerox, and more.
Like other quiz maker software, you can also create surveys with logic using SurveySparrow.
You can host surveys on your company domain and white label. It offers custom CSS support to customize surveys just the way you want.
Once you create a quiz with SurveySparrow, you can automate and schedule reports to receive in your inbox.
All of your data will be encrypted with custom SSL, and GDPR compliance, so you’ll don’t need to worry about data security when creating a survey using SurveySparrow.
They provide 24/7/365 days customer support on call, in case if you face any issue you can reach out to customer support.
SurveySparrow can be integrated with third-party tools such as Zapier, Slack, Zendesk, Hubspot, Intercom, Mailchimp, and many others.
- It allows to host surveys from the company domain.
- SurveySparrow recurring surveys let you send periodic quizzes.
- Surveys like chat make it fun to complete by customers.
- Let’s design your quizzes with custom CSS.
- Integrate with third-party tools to add more functionality.
- Smart conditional logic branching.
- It lets you send surveys through email, SMS, link, and QR code.
SurveySparrow offers a 14-day free trial the paid plan starts from $99 per month. Check out, SurveySparrow discount code for 49% OFF.
Outgrow is a wonderful tool that does just not create basic quizzes, users can create pricing calculators, chatbots, and giveaway pages.
It offers 1000+ pre-built templates to choose from which helps in improving the conversion rate by selecting the best template for your quiz.
You can embed Outgrow content on your web pages as a popup so when the user intends to exit it will popup on the screen.
Outgrow has a variety of tools that can boost your marketing campaigns such as a Numerical Calculator, Quizzes, Assessments, Ecommerce, Polls, Chatbots, and more.
It lets you bring out your brand by using your own logo, brand color, images, icons, and styles in quizzes.
They also allow users to get unlimited branches and logic for quizzes.
Outgrow can be integrated with Zapier, which allows to connect it with one thousand other apps like Pipedrive, Google Forms, and many more.
It helps you to get a detailed overview of user data in graphic format and you will also get the 24/7 live chat along with email support.
- It allows building quizzes, surveys, polls, calculators, and more.
- Let users connect quizzes with thousand of other apps using Zapier integration.
- Comes with 1,000 beautiful pre-optimized templates.
- Send respondents down different paths based on their responses.
- Create a quiz that suits your brand.
- Increases interactivity with dynamic charts.
- Let’s you embed quizzes anywhere like full screen, iframe, as a popup, and chatbot.
Outgrow’s basic freelance plan starts at $14 per month. Try Outgrow today for free.
Typeform is a wonderful web application tool for creating surveys and questionnaires.
It’s a fully customizable platform for creating forms, surveys, and quizzes that people love to enjoy answering.
TypeForm allows users to make it look as close to their brand and is also integrated with the apps like Zapier, which gives users multiple customization and automation.
The best thing is its conditional logic to ask the right question from the participants that feels like a conversation. There’s a drawback in this tool that is pricing, gives only 100 responses in the Basic $25 per month.
The best plan is Business, which starts from $83 per month and includes a 10,000 response limit.
However, TypeForm is a pretty good tool for quiz makers, offers a free plan forever and no credit card is required to give a try one of its paid plans.
Apart from Zapier it also will be integrated with Google Sheets, Slack, Mailchimp, Google Analytics, and many more.
- Easy to use quiz maker tool.
- It comes with a fully customizable survey builder that allows you to create quizzes that fit your business.
- Powerful zapier integration to connect it across a thousand of tools and software.
- Its conditional logic lets you ask the right questions.
- There’s a free plan available for lifetime.
- TypeForm gives you shareable reports.
TypeForm basic plan starts at $25 per month for 100 responses.
4. Google Forms
As you can get from its name it is a Google product.
The tool is completely free to use. The only paid membership is Google Workspace in which you get lots of Google products with 24/7 customer support.
The best thing about this survey maker is there’s no limitation. You can create unlimited quizzes for unlimited participants.
Google Form interface is very simple in look and easy to use as well. You can select multiple questions type and use a drag and drop tool to set questions.
There are also some basic customization options available for surveys like colors, images, and fonts.
However, like every tool, it has some flaws, the tool comes with only basic features like there’s no way to accept payment and will not be able to create an image and video-based questions. The support is quite limited for the free plan.
But apart from all of these, it’s a good tool that is free for everyone.
- 100% free to use.
- Very easy to create surveys feels like editing a document.
- Collaboration tools make it easy to complete your survey.
- Allows sharing surveys through a URL.
- Let you see charts and response data updates in real-time.
- All files are uploaded to Google drive.
Google Form is absolutely 100% free.
SurveyMonkey is one of the most popular quiz maker tools in the market. It offers a very easy-to-use interface with the help you can create new surveys quickly.
When you get started with creating a survey or quizzes on SurveyMonkey. It allows you to choose from 230 templates that are available on its platform.
Every template is unique in its own style and solves a specific problem, you will get a sutable template for your survey as well.
SurveyMonkey helps you to track your brand, lets test product ideas, and check interest of the target audience.
It integrates with other tools in various categories such as CRM, Analytics & Reporting, Education, Email, Marketing, Productivity, and more.
Some of its popular integration app like Mailchimp, Google Drive, Zapier, Google Forms, Hubspot, Zoom, Emma, Freshdesk, and more, which helps you to get more functionality in the survey.
Well, the basic plan offers only 5,000 responses in the whole year which is not pretty good. However, SurveyMonkey is a wonderful software for creating surveys and questionnaires.
- Easy to use friendly interface.
- Unlimited no of surveys in the basic plan.
- Allows to export reports in CVS, PDF, and PPT.
- You will be able to create surveys with skip logic, questions, and answer piping.
- Let’s you choose from 230 survey templates.
- It offers 13 different question types.
- In-depth analytics report to get data-driven decisions.
SurveyMonkey basic plan starts from $25 per month.
It is a unique tool quite different from other survey tools on the list. Its focuses on creating surveys for getting customer feedback.
The interface is very user-friendly and allows you to create beautiful surveys in a few minutes with logic and automation.
GetFeedBack surveys are optimized for mobile users as well. Besides all, it is also integrated with third-party apps like Salesforce and Zapier.
Salesforce dashboard and reports with feedback are the best way to drive value to the customer. GetFeedBack helps to improve customer relationships by taking the right decision.
There are also additional features in this quiz maker such as sentiment analysis, webhooks, slack integration, custom branding, and an automation manager.
- It integrates with salesforce to create automation quickly.
- Comes with a drag and drop builder to create surveys in a few minutes.
- Slack integration.
- Automation manager to get help if needed.
GetFeedBack plan starts from $50 per month.
Jotform is quite different from all of its competitors because of its free plan.
Which gives tough competition to its alternatives. You’ll get 5 forms and 100 monthly submissions in the free plan.
Jotform comes with an easy-to-use drag and drop builder, as well 10,000 templates which can help to build beautiful quizzes in minutes. It integrates with 150+ business apps to send an auto submission to tools like email marketing, project management, CRM, and more.
It doesn’t matter if you are selling a product or collecting donations, it allows you to accept payment through a survey with PayPal.
Zotform has a mobile application using it users can collect data like record videos, scan barcodes, geolocation, and electronic signature.
It also allows you to keep updated with the new submission and gives you a push notification whenever someone responds to your quiz.
There are a few flaws in this tool like some advanced features are missing. But, it’s an awesome tool for quiz makers.
- It has a free plan.
- Easy to use drag and drop survey builder.
- Easily integrated with other 150+ apps.
- You can accept payment through the survey.
- 10,000+ pre-built templates for building forms and quizzes.
- 24/7 customer support to help you if needed.
Jotform basic plan is free. The paid plan starts from $24 per month.
Above, I have listed the best seven online quiz maker software. You can pick any of them that best suits your requirement.
Hi, I am Kundan Sharma Founder of this blog Blogging Spark. I’m a passionate Blogger and Digital Marketer. Who share useful content that helps you to build a profitable Blog to make passive income online.