Every new blogger dream to earn money from his blog. Advertisement is an easy way to earn money from a blog but getting google adsense approval is little default for a new blogger. Chitika is one of the best alternatives for google adsense. If you are a new blogger and less traffic at your blog than Chitika is the best ad program for you. The best thing about Chitika is a low minimum payout than adsense. It is $10 which is achievable easily. Chitika shows high-quality ads according to your blog niche which helps to make more money for your blog. A new blogger can earn a decent income from Chitika.
Is Chitika Ad Program Trusted?
While monetizing your blog the first question comes into your mind is chitika.com trusted ad program. Chitika is 100% trusted program. It was founded in 2013 and headquarter Westborough, Massachusetts, The USA. Chitika makes payments always on the time. It is not a scam.
Know all About Chitika
1. How Chitika Works?
2.Criteria to join Chikita.
3. Available Ad Formats.
4.Compatibility with Google AdSense.
5. Payment Options.
1.How Chitika Works?
Chitika (click here to create an account) show relevant ads for your blog or site to maximize your earning. When someone comes at your blog by search engine Chitika show ads to that visitor according to the keyword what search. Most the ads show at your blog when traffic comes from a search engine that helps you to earn more.
2. Criteria to join Chikita
There are no minimum criteria to join chikita. A new blogger can join chikita with less amount of traffic at a blog. Joining with chikita is very easy and approved easily. They do not take much time to approve the chikita account. When you get approved you just need to do create ad zone at your blog and past the chikita ads code. Chikita is much easier than Google AdSense.
3. Available ad Formats
Chikita provides all types of ads to use on your blog including mobile ads which are good for nowadays. Chikita provides different size ads even you can customize your ads color according to your blog needed.
• Banner Ads– chikita does not show banner ads but show ads with images and text.
• Mobile Ads– Nowadays mobile ads are very important most of the search from their Smartphone’s. Chitika provides mobile ads for blogs. These ads depend on the device when someone views a website using a smartphone mobile ad will be displayed.
• In Text Ads– Chitika is CPC(Cost Per Click) based on text link ads.
• Hover Ads– Hover ads displayed on the right corner of the website. They remind while visitor scrolls down your website.
• Highlight Ads– Highlight ads get displayed when a user selects some text on your website.
4.Compatibility with Google AdSense
The best thing is Chitika is compatible with Google AdSense. You don’t need to make any changes to your blog. Chitika and AdSense work together.
5. Payment Options
Chikata pays minimum payout $10 from PayPal. You can get payment from the check which is $50 minimum.
Chikita Ad Pros and Cons
Pros of Chikita.
• Low eligibility criteria.
• Getting Approval is easy.
• Minimum payout is low just $10
• Different ads size with mobile ad types.
• You can use another ad network like AdSense with Chikita.
• Suitable for all the niches.
• Show relevant ads.
• Chikita support world wild with their ad units.
Cons of Chikita
• Shows ad mostly on traffic coming from search engines.
• Less PPC in compression to adsense.
• Traffic comes from a referral are not show well ads.
At the end of I would recommend giving chikita to try a shot. If you didn’t get Google Adsense Approval than Chikita is the best alternative of adsense. When traffic comes from at your blog from the search engine than chikita is better for you. Their payout is $10 which is achievable. Chikita is a Good Choice.