Last Updated on March 14, 2022 by Kundan Sharma
Images are the most important thing for blog posts and social media. They help to create engagement with the audience.
There are a lot of online image editing tools that help you to create images in a web browser. It is a cloud-based application that works on any browser you use.
I know most of the guys might be hearing the first time about online photo editing tools, but it is a good way to edit images easily.
You don’t need to install a big file of image edit application on your computer that takes a lot of storage.
Even, many people don’t like to install editing software. If you are in them then you can easily edit images directly in your browser using an online image editor.
Top 9 Online Photo Editing Tools that Mostly Used By Bloggers
Snappa is a fully featured graphics editor tool that allows editing images online. Using Snappa you can create different types of graphic images like Facebook Post, Twitter Post, YouTube Thumbnail, Facebook Cover Page, Pinterest Pin, and Infographic, etc.
Snappa also provide thousands of readymade template design, you just only have to choose a design that you like to use.
Snappa has over more than 500,000+ free images, 200+ frames, and 70,000+ vectors and shapes so; you can use them whenever you want.
It’s allowed to add texts, graphics, and effects in seconds.
Snappa has also a feature to share your graphic to popular social media platforms like Facebook and Twitter from his dashboard.
The good thing about Snappa is that anyone can use it for free but there have limitations with the free version of it.
- • Provided drag and drop options that will help to edit images easily
- You will get free photos, graphics, and fronts
- It gives you thousands of pre-made templates
- Allow resizing graphics into any size
- You will be able to upload your own picture and logo
- Save and organize your design into a folder so later you can edit
- Give permission to Import your own custom fonts
If you are going to use Canva then you will get lots of readymade design templates, so you can select any of them for your image editing that saves your time.
The best thing I love about Canva is that you can use it in a web browser and It works perfectly with the chrome browser.
You can create different types of graphics like Blog Post Image, Facebook Cover, YouTube Thumbnails, Instagram Post, Book Covers, and Business Card.
You also get access to thousands of free images and elements that you can use in your graphic editing.
- You will get readymade design templates for free
- Get thousands of free images and dozens of front style
- You can use elements like Chart, Icons, Free Photos, Grids, Frames, Shapes, Lines, Illustrations and etc
- You will get Beautiful background designs
- Allow to upload own images and edit them, you can use your own logo and pictures
- You can save your work and edit them later
- They allow downloading edited image files in JPEG, PNG, and PDF formats.
Stencil is one of the best online image editing tools and is used for creating social media posts Pinterest images, Instagram posts, Facebook cover image, Blog thumbnail, Infographics, and more.
It is a drag and drop editor tool that let you create visual and graphics for your blog and social media. It’s really fast and affordable for beginners that anyone can use it.
Stencil has more features like has a chrome extension support so you can use it to create images quickly.
After creating a graphic you can preview how it will look on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and more. Image icon resizing is very easy with Stencil, you can use a simple drag and drop editor.
However, the best thing is Stencil is free to get started, you can use it for free. Stencil basic plan starts at $14/.mo and also gets the 7-day money-back guarantee.
- Access high-resolution stock images.
- 50+ different images size and customize tools.
- Over one million different icons
- Unlimited download
- Live preview and social shares
- 24/7 customer support.
- Download images in PNG, JPEG, PDF, and more.
Fotor is a free online photo editor that will help you to create eye catchily images for your blog. So many professional bloggers used Fotor for their image editing.
Fotor is a very handy and user-friendly image editing tool that works fine. You don’t need to be a photoshop expert for using Fotor.
It’s very easy to use and you can easily adjust brightness, saturation, and contrast. Fotor also provides some features like crop, blur, rotate, text, remove red-eye, and more. You will find image editing is quite easy with Fotor even you don’t have experience in image editing.
- Fotor provides an image editing suite, you can easily adjust color and add effects, etc
- The portrait retouching feature will help to make the image beautiful
- You can also create a photos collage
- Provide hundreds of fonts and shapes
Pixlr is an advanced online image editing tool that comes with some great features. It does allow you to edit images directly in a browser like other tools.
If you are looking for easy to use and powerful online image editing tool then Pixlr is going to be the right choice for you.
They have different types of effects and filters that can you use to make more stunning graphics photos. You can easily start photo editing by uploading a picture from the computer and an image link. Then, you can use the review tab and toolbar of Pixlr for editing.
It will be a little difficult for beginners to use Pixlr for the first time, but if you have used photoshop then you will find that its editing menu is similar like has Photoshop.
You can take the help of Pixlr tutorials, those you can get them easily on youtube. The best thing about this tool is that you can use it for free.
- Pixler main features are Crop, Blur, and Edit Image
- They have provided lots of effects and filters
- You use the image for your project directly from a computer or from an image link
- Stunning interface with rich features
- Pixler is available in more than 25 languages
DesignBold is a very similar tool to Canva. If you looking for a alternative to Canva then it’s best for you.
its dashboard and image editor is very similar to Canva.
It has a bigger library of stock photos, which updates every week. You can create different sizes of images with DesignBold.
There’s also an option to upload your own images and fonts, so you can match your design with your brand. You can use DesignBold for free and if you need more features, the pricing starts at $19/mo.
- Simple drag & drop editor.
- Free stock images.
- User-friendly interface.
- Premade templates.
- High-resolution PNG download.
- Save directly to Dropbox.
Picmonkey is one of the best tools online for photo edits and design. It’s a professional tool that is mostly used by bloggers, marketers, and content creators.
I like to use Picmonkey after canva both are the best online image editing tools with amazing features, like Canva you can also use Picmonkey in your web browser.
It’s allowed their users to create stunning and we’ll edit pictures. Picmonkey is a great tool to create post images and social media images.
The only drawback of this amazing tool is that it’s not free to use. You can try their trial version for some days.
But, later you have to pay 7.99/monthly to use it.
- It has dozens of photos of effects and filters
- You will get lots of design templates
- Provide lots of fonts, frames, and textures
- Picmonkey allows storing your graphic works and you can edit them later
- Gets stunning background designs
- It does allow you to upload your own font styles
Aviary is a photo editing tool that comes with all the features which you want to create a stunning image for your site.
It’s a tool that is mostly used by bloggers and marketers to make an image for their blog posts and social accounts.
It provides features such as color adjustment, cropping, adjust contrast, and brightness. And, the better thing about Aviary is that they also allow sharing edited images directly to social networks.
- Aviary provides three enhancement options Hi-Def intelligently, Illuminate fixes poor lighting issues and Colour fix
- They give you over more than 100+ image effects
- They have also given dozen of frames and stickers
- You can crop, resize and rotate an image
- Gives adjustment options that allow adjusting Brightness, Contrast, Saturation, Warmth, and Sharpness
Ipiccy is a completely free online photo editing tool that comes with simple features.
When you first look at the Ipiccy, you will find that it’s simpler than other tools in this list. Ipiccy has a simple interface and easy to use.
You can easily upload an image from your computer or another folder.
As you know it’s a web-based editing tool that gives options like Resize, Crop, Autofix, Rotation, and Adjusts Color.
You can also add a special effect to your image.
- Easy automatic photo fix
- Dozens of photos effects and filters
- Able to create collages, add text and overlays
- Apply texture and paint
- No download required
Conclusion on Online Image Editing Tools
Almost all online image editing tools have their own features and are different from others. But, some of the editing tools have the same features as each other.
If you ask me which tool I mostly use for image editing of my blog post then I will tell you Canva. I love to use Canva and it’s really a great free tool for bloggers for image editing.
You can also go with Picmonkey and Snappa both are also good for creating graphics but you need to pay for them you can’t use them for free for a long time.
Hi, I am Kundan Sharma Founder of this blog Blogging Spark. I’m a passionate Blogger and Digital Marketer. Who share useful content that helps you to build a profitable Blog to make passive income online.